The fab Jason Round from MoveMore in Barcelona will be here on 27th of July for a 1 day Movement workshop.
Suitable for all levels and abilities.
The 'Movement Workshop' is adapted to participants, the facility, and my personal movement practice. Whilst content changes, the objectives remain:
• To create a learning space through which to explore, map & interpret our subject: Movement. By creating 'containers' - individual & partner games, drills, movement tasks & scenarios - we aim to give temporary definition to our movement experiences and extract meaningful learning outcomes.
• To share a range of methodology for developing key attributes such as mobility, strength, balance and coordination as well as tools for injury prevention & rehabilitation. We take a multi-dimensional approach to appreciate and develop the complexity of the human body; our vessel for continued practice & exploration.
• To investigate micro-subjects such as organic strength, lower-body complexity, locomotion, hand-balancing, floor communication, object manipulation, softness & tension, play/fight & more. Under these contexts we can begin to appreciate the complexity & potential of human movement.
Jason is a movement practitioner who travels to develop and share his movement practice and perspective. A bricolage and 'filter' of all his teachers and movement experiences, he is driven by three 'wheels' which guide the 'MoveMore' project: learn, share & connect.
'MoveMore: Movement Practice' is the platform through which Jason shares with those interested in exploring Movement as a physical practice & individual perspective. He encourages reflection through movement exploration as well as awareness of how the way we move (or do not) affects our individual and social experience.
Date & time:
- Saturday 27th July
- From 13:00 (2 x 3-hour sessions w/ break)
- £120 / Earlybird £100* - use code EARLYBIRD20 at checkout.
If you've any questions about the workshop, please message us via the CONTACT US form below and one of our team will get back to you.
*early bird price available until 7th June 2019